Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hello From Fort Drum, NY!

Today's a good day. Want to know why its a good day? Of course you do. Three months ago I was able to spend New Years in New York City with Daniel. What does that have to do with today?? Well today I was able to see him! Yep, you read right! I'm in Fort Drum. Most people are spending their spring breaks at the beach like normal people, but not I. I am in the FREEZING cold. I cannot complain, but i'm pretty thrilled to see him. I was foruntate enough to see him for two hours toda before his shift. Now 12pm tomorrow needs to roll around NOW. I just had to inform the world that I finally was able to see him again! Ohh by the way, just watched Idenity Theif on his computer. It's a must see unless you lack the ability to laugh, then you would not be able to enjoy the movie. Happy Tuesday everyone, well Wednesday to Eastern timers... and cheers with a beer or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment